Glion Institute of Higher Education
Our Summer Experience courses are designed to introduce you to the essence of hospitality. From getting hands on in the kitchen, to learning how to put an event together and expanding your knowledge of the luxury hospitality business, you’ll take part in interactive workshops, industry field trips and extracurricular activities.
- Transform the way you present yourself
- The art of five-star customer service
- Team work from a global perspective
- Memorable experiences and luxury hospitality
- Global business practices
- Insights into international hotel business including rooms division, front office and kitchen
- Working in a multicultural environment
- The business side of hospitality
- Whether a degree and a career in hospitality is right for you
|Dates||12-19 July 2020|
|Activities||MasterChef / Luxury / Service Styles / Event Planning / Hotel Operations: Behind the Scenes / International Etiquette / Excursions / Sports / Professional Visits|
|Age Group||15 to 17 years old|
|Price per session||1 week: 2,750 CHF|
Glion Institute of Higher Education is one of the world’s finest Swiss hospitality management schools. Founded in 1962, it has been at the forefront of Swiss hospitality business degrees for decades.
Glion is the flagship campus and practical learning center. From the classrooms and restaurants, you can gaze across the deep blue waters of Lake Geneva to see the Swiss and French Alps. It’s located on the mountainside above Montreux, a town that attracts tourists year-round with a beautiful lakeside and shopping district.
If you enroll for the bachelor programme at either Glion or Les Roches, the summer programme will be deducted from your tuitions on the 1st semester